The World of Work Inventory is the first career assessment tool that utilized a fully integrated, multi-dimensional format.
The WOWI was developed to improve upon existing career assessments and tap into the multidimensional aspects of people.
The instrument is based on the following assumptions:
- Just because someone likes something does not mean that they are good at it.
- Just because someone is good at something does not mean that they will enjoy doing it.
- Just because someone likes something and is good at it, does not mean they have the appropriate work style or temperament for it.
The WOWI includes 3 distinct, yet integrated measures:
- Career Interest Activities (CIA’s): measuring a person’s interests & likes
- Career Training Potentials (CTP’s): measuring a person’s abilities & strengths
- Job Satisfaction Indicators (JSI’s): measuring a person’s work style
How much does it cost?
This is the “most asked” question – the short answer is: “It’s less than you think.”
The investment in the WOWI will be minimal, when compared to the $1,000’s that one potentially will spend on post-secondary education. Contact Rosie for a package that will meet your individual or organizational needs.
How does the WOWI® differ from other career assessment tools ?
Read more: http://www.wowi.com/about/research.php
Workshop Leader, World of Work Inventory®
35 Beach Road
Windham, Maine 04062
207-892-0292 H / 207-415-3727 C